A boho dress is a great way to relax your style while still looking put together. A boho dress can be casual, but not too casual—perfect for summertime. They’re also ideal for going out, to the beach and even to the office! The best part? Boho dresses are perfect for everyday wear because they can easily be dressed up or down.
Here’s how to style your favorite boho dress:
Wear a boho dress with other casual pieces or a bit bohemian but in the right way.
Boho dresses are meant to be worn with other casual pieces or a bit bohemian but in the right way. So, for example, don’t wear a bohemian dress with a trendy bag, shoes, or purse. When it comes to shoes, choose something flat and comfortable like ballet flats or sandals so your feet can breathe. If you want to go for something more high-end, try wedges or heels, as they also have an earthy feel but will make you taller, which is great if you’re on the shorter side! For bags, steer clear of anything too fancy because it’ll look too formal and not boho! So stick with canvas bags or leather ones instead – this way, they will look more relaxed yet stylish enough for any occasion.
Try a barefoot beach look or gladiator sandals that give the same vibe.
- Try a barefoot beach look or gladiator sandals that give the same vibe.
- You can easily wear them as part of your everyday wardrobe because they are versatile and comfortable.
- If you want to get more creative with accessories and shoes, try adding fun jewellery like these shell earrings or these glass ones.
Boho dresses make great maxi dresses in the summertime.
The greatest thing about boho dresses is that they look good on everyone. The second greatest thing about boho dresses is that they make great maxi dresses in the summertime. Maxi dresses are a great way to show off your legs, and with a little imagination, you can show them in various ways.
Here are a few ideas for how to style your favourite maxi dress:
- A simple bandana or headband can add some flair without being too “out there.” You could try wearing one over one shoulder or around your neck as you would with a scarf if winter were still here.
- If you want something more subtle, try throwing on some ankle boots instead of flip-flops or heels—it’ll instantly make the whole outfit feel more put together while still keeping it casual enough not to seem overdone (plus, those cute little booties will keep those ankles warm!).
- Try tying up your hair into braids before putting on the dress! It’ll keep all those long locks out of your face while adding an extra bit of “oomph” right where it counts–at least until they come loose again.
Try layering a boho dress over another dress or tank top.
Layering is a great way to wear a dress in the winter. It can make an outfit more casual or formal, comfortable and warmer, versatile, and interesting.
Here are some examples of how you can layer a Boho dress over another dress or tank top:
- Wear a strappy bra with lace trim underneath your Boho dress (or tank top).
- Wear leggings or tights under your Boho dress if you’re going to be outside in cold weather. You can also wear tights under any skirt—not just boho dresses! Check out this article for more on layering with tights and leggings.
There are so many ways to style boho dresses, and it’s easy to get creative. If you’re looking for an easy way to make your outfit more bohemian, start shopping for a boho dress.